"As a blogger I have worked with GG when she has contacted me on behalf of her clients. As a manufacturer, I have admired her dedication, determination, and professionalism when representing those clients. It can be hard for brands to know how well their PR is really doing. After all, they are not on the receiving end of the press releases and pitches. It's illuminating to be in a position of being pitched. I can honestly say there are only a handful of PR people I would recommend. Some of GG's attributes that I admire: she is always positive; she always follows up; she makes good on her promises; she never gives up, but is not annoying; and she is always there with the info you need when you need it. If you are looking for a PR rep to get results, GG is a great choice. I'd hire her myself if it was in my budget. In the meantime, her pitches always get heard because I know I can count on her not to waste my time and to follow up with whatever I need to get the story out."
- The Benitez Euro Adventures 2017 Part 3 – Croatia
- Meet GG Benitez of GG Benitez & Assoc. Public Relations in San Diego
- Daniella raises money to build home for Tijuana family
- The Benitez Euro Adventures 2017 Part 1 – Italy (Rome, Assisi, Tivoli)
- Daniella and Gabriel talk about their favorite parts of our Summer Travels to Italy and Croatia in the Summer of 2016