Carousel DesignsCase Studies
Although the USA-made baby bedding company Carousel Designs had achieved a significant social media following and deployed online advertising and print media campaigns, they wanted to build more awareness for the brand name, as well as strengthen the connection between online traffic and media/consumer visibility.
- Outfitting expecting celebrities with personalized nursery design for media placement.
- Actively participating in celebrity baby shower events.
- Aligning with the charity Operation Shower to support them with products for their showers, while also procuring celebrity support for its cause, creating added media interest and exposure.
Celebrity Engagement Tactics
- Authentic testimonials were garnered.
- Photographed nursery images were credited to Carousel Designs.
- A cross-section of celebrity-driven and parenting media was targeted with tailored pitches highlighting different points of interest for variety.
- Expert decorating tips were also distributed to position Carousel Designs as an authority.
- Content was also utilized to engage social media audiences.
Our team also aligned Carousel Designs with celebrity baby showers and events, amassing celebrities such as DeAnna Pappas Stagliano, Beverly Mitchell, Shonda Rhimes, Melissa Ruycroft, and Denise Richards:
- The brand was captured in house photography for valuable photo servicing and crediting.
- Celebrities and guests were exposed to Carousel Designs in the context of being a coveted brand for expecting and new moms.
- Consistent media placement kept Carousel Designs in the forefront of celebrity news and lifestyle.
"After working together with GG and her team to develop our approach for celebrity integration, she hit the ground running. Within just a couple of months she had secured placement of our products with relevant celebrities along with testimonials, photos, and significant media coverage. GG consistently got our products in the hands of influencers, which resulted in numerous top-tier media hits and an overall increased awareness of our brand. We wanted to establish Carousel Designs as THE go-to source for amazing nurseries for high-profile moms, and GG helped us achieve that."
CEO of Carousel Designs
GGBPR achieved a significant increase in brand awareness through a wide array of media coverage and celebrity integration in a cross-section of print, broadcast, online, and social media channels including: Ellen DeGeneres, E! News, People, people.com, Extra TV, In Touch, CNN, She Knows, OK!, Us Weekly, CBS News, Celebrity Baby Scoop, Melissa Joan Hart Social Media, Beverly Mitchell Social Media, DeAnna Pappas Stagliano Social Media, and more.